Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 09:47:19 EDT
Actually, Indiana Jones was a "pot hunter" of the worst sort
(could have been the fact that, as we learned somewhere - was
it in the TV spin-off "Young Indiana Jones? - that he was a
fellow UChicago product). I forgive him that only on account of his
demonstrated linguistic ability (which would be right in
keeping with UC _except_ that we see it best in another "YIJ"
episode, _before_ he went there. BYW: What ever happened to
this series, anyway. Now I have nothing to do on Saturday night
except go to bed early.
According to Tim and Amy Marshall: