From:
Yaron Ben-Ami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:36:15 -0600
Hello, I'm looking for information on a Swedish curator by the name of
PONTOS. I know he worked for a while in Paris (perhaps at the Centre
Pompidou?) and more importantly, that he later went back to Stockholm and
curated an exhibition there entitled: "THE TRAINS WE MISSED", in which he
exhibited various work of arts he was unable to purchase for the museum
because of poor funding. I'm looking for information on the man and the
exhibition. Is he still alive? If so, where? Where can I find material
both about him and his work? If you know the answer to any of these
questions, please email me at: [log in to unmask] Thank you all! Yaron