From:
Stephanie Springgay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:13:21 -0700
Re India and Gujarat:

I lived in India (Ahmedabad, Gujart) for 2 and 1/2 years...working, studying
and painting.  I made many trips into Kutch to study textiles and lived in a
few villages.  I have also travelled extensively throughout the country.  I
have endless contacts and information if you would like to contact me off
list.

Stephanie Springgay