Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 20:33:26 -0500
Reply to John Strand,
I think that your comments were right on, and Ann Mintz's article in
Museum News states the position correctly.  Your querry about the place
in the continuum for Sea World is interesting.
They have living collections, and a conservation message.  They fill a
different niche than does "the magic kingdom"

Tom Krakauer
Museum of Life and Science, Durham, NC