From:
Christina Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 21:42:25 GMT
I am posting the following query on behalf of my colleague, Jennifer
Churchill, as she doesn't have access to Museum-L.  Please respond to
her directly at the Email address below.  Thank you.

As we are working to update our fees and conditions for supplying
photographs of artworks from our collection,  I am currently
investigating the electronic reproduction of art images, and would
greatly appreciate any feedback on the following:

-reproduction fees for providing art or archival images to be used on
a web site

-requirements and restrictions for the reproduction of digitized
images

-copyright concerns for digitized art images

-supplying digitized images for various uses: ex. CD-ROM

If anyone has any experience with these or other related issues
concerning the electronic reproduction of art images, please contact
me directly at :

Thank you.

Jennifer Churchill
Art Technician
Tel.403-268-4134
Fax.403-265-9769

Christina J. Simpson
Co-ordinator of Evaluation/Results Monitoring
Glenbow Museum
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
[log in to unmask]  or