From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:01:05 -0500
Please excuse cross-postings

The Midwest Registrars Committee (MRC), a standing professional committee
of the Midwest Museums Conference, is holding its 1998 membership drive.

Dues are US $10.00 per year and the membership period covers the calendar
year begining January 1 through December 31.

Voting membership is open to any individual who performs registrarial
and/or collections management functions for a non-profit institution in the
states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and
Wisconsin.

A non-voting membership category also exists for individuals who uphold the
objectives of the MRC and are associated with for-profit organizations such
as shipping, packing, insurance, and similar firms, as well as staff of
non-profit institutions outside the Midwest region.

Membership benefits include, quarterly newsletters, Forms exchange and
information clearinghouse, Workshops, Travel stipends to attend the Midwest
Museums Conference and a biannual Membership/Services directory.

An updated membership directory will be published in 1998 and will include
a special section for vendor provided services.

If you are a new registrar in the Midwest region or have been working here
for some time but would like to make new contacts or become more involved
in a professional service organization, contact me at the address below.

Diane Gutenkauf
Chair, Midwest Registrars Committee
Curator, Elmhurst Historical Museum
120 E. Park Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126 USA

Voice: +(630) 833-1457
  Fax: +(630) 833-1326
Email: [log in to unmask]

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those
of any institution with which I am affiliated.