From:
"Lundskow, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:49:32 -0400
I would totally agree with everything Andy mentioned in his reply.  We have 20 of the H8 minis at the Indiana State Museum & a HOBO shuttle, we have had noting but good results with them.  I might also add that the replacement batteries are not very expensive & can be found almost anywhere.

Peter Lundskow
Conservator
Indiana State Museum
650 W. Wqashington St.