From:
Dan Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:46:45 -0500
Remko:

American Association of Sate and Local History (AASLH) has an on-line
intro to archives course.  Here's the course description:

*_Online Workshops: The Basics of Archives_
*Developed in cooperation with COSHRC, the Michigan Historical Center,
the New York State Archives, and the Ohio Historical Society, and with a
grant from IMLS. Participants proceed at their own pace through this
online workshop that covers the basics of archives management and
practices including acquiring collections, processing, housing and
preservation, and providing access.
*Date:** *June 4 - July 6, 2007
*Cost:* $85 members / $95 nonmembers.

And here's a link:  http://www.aaslh.org/workshop.htm