From:
Adam Bliss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:53:49 -0800
try globalmuseum.com..its a great site and i have seen a fair number
of positions listed for your specialty...
     i can also give you the e-mail address of one of the exhibit
preparators here in raleigh at the state natural history museum that
is undergoing extensive redesign and rebuilding..he may be able to help.
    good luck and let me know how it comes out.
        Adam Bliss