From:
Elizabeth Licata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 22:43:33 EDT
To Cheryl Musch:

There is an excellent interactive laser disk on the history of suburbia
called "Call It Home: The House That Private Enterprise Built" by Rick
Prelinger and Keller Easterling. They've compiled and organized all kinds of
footage, soundtracks, texts, ads, etc. from the 30s through the 60s. You can
watch it a number of different ways: with a somewhat ironic voiceover or
without and you can skip around. There's some amazing stuff on it. If you're
interested, send me an e-mail and I'll get a contact number for you.