From:
Harry Aller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:08:50 -0600
I am the Information Systems Manager at the Science Center of Iowa and we
contracted a programmer from Indianola, Iowa to write us a program to handle
all of our scheduling (rooms, people, etc...). Not only does it just do
scheduling but it also handles all of the invoices and billings for most of
the museum if so needed.

Therefore, I thought I'd pass the gentleman's name on to everyone. It is...

Carl Pullen
515-961-3368

His program name is SCHDpack and it is perfect for museums and such... Feel
free to call or email him.

Also, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks and best of look to you!!!