From:
Peggy Glowacki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:51:22 -0800
Dear Deb, You've given me quite a bit to think about. Since the museum
where I currently work is on the UIC campus, I have easy access (and it's
free!) to both the Education Dept. here and the Masters in the Teaching of
History program here. Since I know some of our professors here at UIC, it
certainly seems worthwhile to at least start talking to them and get a feel
for their responsiveness.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I truely appreciate your suggestions.
Peggy Glowacki