From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:30:16 -0500
Mandy;

You might want to talk to people at other institutions in earthquake prone
areas, such as the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco and the
Auckland Museum in Auckland, New Zealand. I suspect they've "been there,
done that"!

I can provide contact info if you repond offline.

Harry
Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]