From:
Charlie Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 05:41:11 -0400
We have been creating a grou p of tours in US English
plus 6 foreign languages...all audio for bus tours
of the Kennedy Space Prt. We found that each language
has its own natural length to say things, and
made apprpriate reductions in the master script to
keep the tours on schedule. Japanese has twice US
English, hence the master script gets 50% reduction
before translation, etc.

Charlie Morrow
Charles Morrow Associates, Inc.
212-595-8300