From:
Andy Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:25:57 -0400
Susan Coppa handles the ISTEA issue for AAM.  We have lots of examples of
a variety of uses to which museums have put ISTEA funds.  I've asked her
to answer these questions and we'll post a reply to the list.  For what
it's worth, I'll just observe that the term "pork" is used very loosely.

Andy Finch
AAM Government Affairs