From:
Hillary Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:45:34 PST
Here's an idea- why not take a chance and hire a Gen-Xer to find out
what's going on. As a Gen-Xer with a MA in Museum Studies I'd love the
opportunity to get more of my generation in to museums- since we
supposedly don't watch the networks, there must be quiet a diversity of
interests in my demographic.
Just a thought
-Hillary Gray
Independent Museum Professional