From:
JERRIE CLARKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:13:18 +0000
I support the idea of distance learning offered for a graduate program
in Museum Studies.  The thought of quitting a good job and becoming a
starving graduate student again is not an attractive idea.  A leave of
absence for only a couple of months for on-site workshops may also be a
good bargaining tool in obtaining employer educational support.

A thesis or project based program with offerings from other departments
such as architecture, business, design, computer studies, art,
anthropology or history would be another attractive feature.

Thank you for asking.

Jerrie Clarke
Valdez Museum
Valdez, Alaska