From:
Julie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:07:23 -0500
And then there are visitors (individual and group) to art museums who call
ahead and ask us to remove (!!) or cover up any nudes on view.  All of us
have these stories.

Julia Muney Moore
Director of Exhibitions and Artist Services
Indianapolis Art Center
820 E. 67th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46220
(317) 255-2464 x233