From:
Lauren Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:00:26 -0500
hello all!

Please forgive me if I already posted this, but I can't seem to remember
whether I did or not, so here it is.

I am looking for a 19th century gas street lamp (pole and all) that our museum
can get on loan for an upcoming exhibition. We are located in Pittsburgh and
would love to get one locally, but definately would consider getting one from
out of state.  I have come up dry in Pittsburgh.  Does anyone know of anybody
who has one or may remember seeing one?

Thank you!

Lauren Friedman
Carnegie Museum of Art