From:
amy sundback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 19:53:39 -0500
The original message was:

>We purchased PageMaker Software version 6.0 for Windows.
>Unfortunately, person who made purchase did not notice that we need a
>version for Macintosh. Is anyone interested on acquire it?. The
>software is complete and has not used. Disks are still in its
>envelope. Only the package is missed. More details please contact me.
>Thank you.
>
>Laura Pacheco

Reply:

While I can't take this software off your hands, it brought to mind some
info I've been meaning to share about donations of software.

Many of those large, for-profit software companies have corporate
contributions offices.  If you are a 501 (c) (3), many of the companies
will donate software. Call the corporate offices and ask for guidelines to
apply for software donations.  I had very good luck with this over the
summer.  If they don't donate they might sell to you at an educational
discount, which seems to be a great savings over retail.

Perhaps Adobe could help you out by switching software platforms for you?
Good luck.

Amy Sundback