From:
Seth! Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:56:56 -0700
Greetings, Listserv Members. This message may be of use to you if:

- You are an emerging museum or are looking to develop a new exhibit very
soon and...
- You are willing to adopt some nice exhibit components--rather than design
from scratch--if you can get them for a song.

The scoop:

 - We have access to a complete exhibit that is being removed. It is in
extremely good condition. Depending on how much of it you wanted, you could
outfit a gallery up to 3,000 square feet or so.
- Ideally, you would take delivery in about a month, paying inbound shipping
plus an amount to be negotiated with the non-profit owner.
- The exhibit components are ready to accept your graphics. There are some
display cases and places to add video and touchscreens, should you so
desire.

Please reply to me directly (off list) and we can go over the details. If
you know someone who works with an emerging museum or is otherwise not tuned
in to this listserv, please feel free to pass this along to them.

Have a great day.

- Seth!

Seth! Leary
NRG! Exhibits, LLC