From:
Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:24:37 -0400
The University of Pennsylvania Museum has a standard (voluntary)
admission for all the general public but there is a differential for
group fees because the STate of Pennsylvania grant to our Education
department gives a subsidy to Pennsylvania schools and other groups.
So a class from out-of-state pays at a higher rate. The difference is
only $10 and so far does not seem to create a problem once we explain.