From:
Kristi Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:00:31 -0400
>Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:47:28
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Kristi Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Membership Directory
>
>8/14/98
>
>Dear RC Members:
>
>Please note we will be publishing the 1998-1999 Members Directory soon.
Deadline for inclusion in the directory is September 1, 1998.

>Check the current directory listing for correctness.  If you have a new
e-mail address or you've changed your working institution, let us know!  For
Directory correction information, please contact the following:

>Claudia Jacobson
>RC-AAM Secretary
>Milwaukee Public Museum
>414/278-2796 ph
>414/278-6100 fx
>
>For memberships renewals or new members, please fill out the following
information and send with a check made out to: RC-AAM and mail to:

>Priscilla Price
>RC-AAM Treasurer
>Corning Museum of Glass
>One Museum Way
>Corning, NY 14830-2253
>
>                                                        Renewal Form/New
Member Information

>Name:
Membership Type: (RCI, etc)

>Individual AAM No.:                             Region:

>Title:
>
>Address:work or home?
>

>Phone: work                                     home
>E-mail:
>
>Membership dues are $20.00, payable by check or money order drawn on a U.
S. Bank to the AAM Registrar's Committee.

>Name:
>Dues:           $20.00
>Contribution*:
>
>Total Amount Enclosed: ___________________
>
>*Contributions to help support the activities of the Committee are
gratefully accepted.

>RCI (individual) and RCA (Associate) members are museum professionals with
registration or collections care responsibilities or those who have these
interests and work for non-profit organizations.  RCI members belong to both
RC-AAM and AAM, are voting members, and have the right to hold office.  RCA
members belong only to RC-AAM.  RCS (Supporting) members are employed by the
for-profit organizations in technical and allied fields.  All members
receive all mailings and other benefits, are invited to member events, and
are encouraged to become active participants in the work of the RC-AAM.