From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:21:16 -0700
 At the WA State Arts Commission we utilized video editing software and
 burned DVD's for presentation. If you have stills add them into the
 stream of the video and utilize subtitle capabilities to get an effect
 similar to Power Point slides. The finished product plays anywhere a
 regular DVD would play.

 Some of the systems we used were:

 Final Cut Pro (expensive but worth it) I suggest if you are new to the
 program I highly suggest purchasing a keyboard cover specific to the
 Final Cut Pro version you are using  they are printed with "hot keys"
 for the program.

 imovie (not all the bells and whistles of meatier programs but it is
 highly accessible.

 If you end up with a video software program that does not allow you to
 add subtitles consider altering the image to add text in a photo
 software application such as Photoshop. this is not the optimal solution
 but it is a work around if you are on a tight budget.

 ---
 Suzanne Reed
  Precious Cargo Manager
  Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
  A branch of the Duck Store -serving the University of Oregon since
 1920
  UODUCKSTORE.COM
  (541) 346-6441

 Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art -Currently on view: _Tough by Nature:
 Portraits of Cowgirls and Ranch Women of the American West_, _Russel
 Wong: The Big Picture_, _Provenance: In Honor of Arlene Schnitzer_,
 _Art of the Athlete_, _Painted Play: Rinpa and Ukiyo-e Scrolls from
 the Simmons Collection, _plus collections galleries devoted to art
 from China, Japan, Korea, the Americas, Russian icons and elsewhere.