Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 02:17:55 EDT
Dear Museum-L people:

I am the Curator of Collections for the NJ Museum of Agriculture.  I am
currently working on a large window tinting project.  The following is a list
of companies and products under consideration: Solar Art(c) Custom Glass
Tinting--"Virtually Invisible," Garden State Custom Window Tinting Co., Film-
Tec--"Museum Films," GlassGard--"Scotchtint(TM)" and "Scotchshield(TM)" window
film (Both from 3M(TM)).  Have any of you used these companies and products?
If so, based on cost, performance, and appearance which did you chose for your
museum? How has the film held up over time?  Please respond to my E-mail
([log in to unmask]), on Museum-L, or to the NJ  Museum of Agriculture address
below.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew Jacobson, Curator of Collections
The New Jersey Museum of Agriculture