From:
Scott Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:48:29 -0500
Julie,

I suggest starting a knoweldgebase. This is an on-line database in
which you can answer questions, refer the guest to the page in the
database with the answer, then refer other guests to the knowledgebase
who have the same questions. You can keep a list of appraisers, list of
links, institutions or books for research, or frequently asked
questions. On your contact us page, offer them the opportunity to go to
the knowledgebase first for a faster answer.

If you'd like more info on how to do this, let me know.

Scott Beveridge