Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 12:24:48 EST
Obviously it was sent anyway, but that is not my point. My
point is to vent a little spleen, for which this job posting is
the unwitting opportunity. It is not the first time I have
seen the spurious equivalency of M.A. and doctorate asserted.
Having two of the former and one of the latter entitles me to
demur that, believe me, a doctorate - in practically any
field/disciplinein practically any program - entails a lot more than
just X hours past the masters.

According to David R. Maschino: