From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 09:24:22 +0000
No - but if Newt is eventually run out of the USA and comes here as a
political refugee he may not be safe. We might sell Newt to the Dominican
Republic in exchange for a further quadrupling our imports of bananas.
(The the British government did to the leader of the Saudi opposition - a
refugee in London and now to be exiled on to Dominica - last Friday in order
to protect our arms exports following Tuesday's hand-over of power in Saudi
Arabia to the Crown Prince.

The First Cat would however be safe in animal-loving Britain - the only
place in the world with "A Turkey's for Life, not just Christmas" car
stickers.

Patrick.