From:
Robin Lipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 07:07:10 -0500
Greetings!  I am the editor of the Midwest Registrars Committee
newsletter, *Courier*, and am always looking for articles
pertaining to museum collections management.
If anyone out there in museum-l land would like to submit something
for publication, please let me know off-list (others will be grateful,
I'm sure), or you can snail-mail or fax me your article or a proposal for
an article.
Our next deadline is in early July.
Thanking you all in advance
Robin Lipp