From:
Mar Monsoriu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:49:55 +0200
AMPARO VALLS GOMEZ
Mail: AVALLS @ doc.pre.gva.es

THIS MESSAGE IS AIMED TO THE ADQUISITION DEPARTMENT
OF THE DIFFERENT MUSEUMS.

My family possees an interesting set of Goya s engravings, bought by
my grandfather in the early years of the century. An expert in
Valencia s Museum has told us they are authentic. The set is called:

 Coleccisn de las diferentes suertes y actitudes del arte y la lidia
de los toros. Inventados y grabados al aguafuerte por Francisco de
Goya. Estampados en la Calcografma de la Imprenta Nacional. 1855 .

being the second edition of this engravings, done by the Calcografia
Nacinal in 1855, the last of the editions in Spain before the original
moulds were sold to France. The album containing them is not complete
(there are only 22 engravings and the original set contained 33).

We are considering the possibility of selling them, if we get a proper
offer.

You may send your offerings to my e-mail, with the details. Contact me
if you need futher details on the engravings.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Amparo Valls