From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:24:52 -0400
The Museum of American Frontier Culture is best accessed via
www.VisitVirginia.org, the state's site...

Dr. Kathryn Brown is the one to speak with:  540.332.7850
Its management staff is in disarray, as the executive director, marketing
director and development director were all terminated in February-March.