From:
Nancy Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:33:13 -0400
Hello,

I am the moderator of a discussion list called ARTSJOBS. I notice many of
you post jobs you hear about where you are employed, or  you post that you
are looking for work in the arts.

ARTSJOBS is dedicated to posting jobs in all areas of the arts and at all
levels, worldwide. I urge those of you who hear of jobs before they go to
the papers (or even afterwards) and those looking for employment, to sign
up and/or send the posts of jobs DIRECTLY to me at ARTSJOBS-
[log in to unmask] . I'd really appreciate it.

If you want to sign up to the ARTSJOBS list, please go to www.egroups.com
and fill out your full name on your Profile, then subscribe at: ARTSJOBS-

Hope you will be of service to those subscribed to ARTSJOBS as much as
ARTSJOBS is hoping to help you!

Thanks.

Nancy Scheer
ARTSJOBS