From:
Chandra Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:00:07 EDT
I am trying to find some push-button audio players for use in an upcoming
exhibit.

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the ShelfSpot 60-second
digital audio player.  It has been listed in the Aviso recently.  I know it is
mainly used as an advertising device, but I am wondering how the system has
been working out in a museum setting.

Also, if anyone has any other audio devices they would like to recommend, I
would appreciate a response.

Thank you.
Chandra A. Powell