Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 08:11:05 EDT
As I remember, there were two parallel YIJ TV shows running
concurrently: one with YIJ about 9 -10 years old (I especially
liked the one in which he was in Vienna & debated Sigmund
Freud, but the screenplay writer missed the golden opportunity
to have Mark Twain, who was in Vienna just about then & lionized
by all the intelligensia, in the mix as well); the other with
YIJ about 17-18 (this would be the one in which I have been
informed that River Phoenix was YIJ
According to Katherine A: