Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:45:52 -0500
I am currently finishing an internship in a few months and have started
sending out resumes myself.  Does anyone have any advice for how long the
cover letter should be?  I have always heard that it should not exceed a
page, but that was in a business class, any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thank You!

Meegan Carr