From:
Chris Goodlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:43:38 GMT
Adrienne,

Two schools in your desired location may be of interest.  The first is
Murray State University in Murray, KY.  It is a small program with classes
geared toward the general, but the required internships and projects are set
up by you and geared toward your specific interests.  There are graduate
assistantships available.  Dr. William Mulligan, director of the program,
frequents this list.

The second school I can think of in the area is Middle Tennessee State
University in Murfreesboro, TN.  Their program is applied history and one of
their professors, Dr. Rebecca Conrad, is a high profile member of the
National Council on Public History.

I hope this helps.

Chris Goodlett
Curator of Collections