Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:57:05 -0500
Here you'll find the address:

http://www.museionline.it/musei/schede/schede/s0002744.htm

A hint for everybody looking for italian museums:

If you search the actual address, use this directory:

www.museionline.it

While if you are searching for the website, you must use either
www.yahoo.it or www.virgilio.it

Ciao, Giuliano

Giuliano Gaia
webmaster
Milan Science Museum
http://www.museoscienza.org/english

At 15.56 17/11/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I am searching for an address for a particular museum in Italy.
Unfortunately,