From:
P Boylan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:01:19 +0000
Dear Piper:

With respect, even if you have lost the "FAQ" file sent to you
automatuically when you joined the List, EVERY message from Museum-L
(including your own!!) repeats the Signoff instructions in the
"Important Subscriber Information" at the end.  This sort of Listserv is
completely automated so far as joining and leaving is concerned, so
there's no point in sending this sort of message to the more than 2,300
members of the List!

Patrick Boylan