From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:26:54 -0500
I have forwarded this to the the Star Spangled Banner House in Baltimore
whereMary Pickersgill, the creator of the origninal Banner that flew
over Fort McHenry and inspired our National Anthem, lived and worked.
When i worked there many years ago we fielded all sorts of questions
just like this and had the references on hand to research it.

If and when I get an answer I will pass it along. The only question is,
on list or off?

Matthew White