From:
Elizabeth Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:48:45 -0400
Since last year we have had 40% staff cuts due to budget cuts.  Attendance
has not been down too much but will be next year because starting in July we
have to close two of our branches due to more budget cuts and they provide
50% of our attendance figures.

Elizabeth Moore
Virginia Museum of Natural History