From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 19:20:00 PDT
Matt:  Our board is starting this very thing.  Looking at taking in
people with motion and power in the community---even outside the community.
People who have the influence to make the museum notice, and are interested
in our mission.  Lawyers, media heads, judges, Ph.d's, and of course a few
rich members would not hurt either.  People who know other people, people
who have knowledge of the community, the museum and even with political
power not only locally, but state/nation would be nice.

John