From:
Arlyn Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:35:02 -0500
Olivia makes an excellent point.  It is oftentimes hard to tell how a
person is feeling thru an e-mail message- there are no faces involved, thus
it is easier to  misinterpret a message when you aren't dealing with an
individual face to face.  This however is no excuse for being rude.

Arlyn Danielson