From:
"Thomas A. Reitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:30:54 -0500
Bill - if you haven't done so, check out ALHFAM's website ... the
Association for Living Historical Farms and Agricultural Museums - at
http://www.mystic.org/alhfam.

ALHFAM's membership is not just farms and farmers - although we do have
some of both.  Our membership is made up of historic house museums, living
history sites, forts, ships, farms, agricultural museums, etc.  We don't
have a discussion group but you will find our web page interesting - with
links to over 60 other living history sites around the world.

And you might want to check out the information at our website on our
annual conference - this is of course assuming that you aren't already a
member of the ALHFAMily!  Next year's conference will be held at the
University of Waterloo, in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada from June 21 to 25.

Regards,

Tom

Thomas A. Reitz
Manager/Curator
Doon Heritage Crossroads
R.R. #2
Kitchener, Ontario  N2G 3W5
Canada

Telephone:      519-748-1439  ext 227
Fax:            519-748-0009
Email:          [log in to unmask]
http:           www.region.waterloo.on.ca/doon

Plan Now to Attend "A Day in the Life ... Living History of the Everyday",
the 27th Annual Meeting and Conference of the Association for Living
Historical Farms and Agricultural Museums, at the University of Waterloo,
Waterloo, Ontario -
June 21 to 25, 1998.