From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:58:16 -0500
How about: Dear Colleagues?
Bone saws with blood still on them? Ick. We once had one of the original
heart pumps with what must have been blood still in the bottom sides of
the plastic tubing. Again, ick.
Seems like good ol' rubbing alcohol or other standard disinfectant would
be ok. ???

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art