From:
"Jose A. Ortiz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 21:03:14 -0400
You should contact Artists Space in NYC (212) 226-3970, 38 Greene
Street.  Every year they sell limited edition artists multiples for
their annual benefit, to help fund the institution.  Artist donate their
talent and the gallery provides the supplies (most are donated by photo
studios, paint suppliers etc).  The artists gets to keep one of the
multiples as an artist sample. Past multiples have included Andres
Serrano, Tom Otterness, Robert Longo, etc.

Jose Ortiz