From:
"Nancy S. Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:47:37 -0500
It may be too expensive to put UV filtering film on the Depot's windows. The
film may also make it harder to clean the windows in the future.

One "solution" is to document the grafiti by photographing it (preferably
with black & white film), so at least you have a record of it if the fading
cannot be stopped.

Nancy