From:
Eric Vanasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:18:07 -0400
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Web site has been collecting visitors
information to its site by giving visitors an incentive to take the time to
fill a form.  Visitors who fill the form become automatically registered as
"cyberpals" which grant them all time access to our "Museum Mondays".  Our
Museum Mondays are virtual thematic exhibition that are normally accessible
(for non cyberpals) only on Mondays (when the actual Museum in closed).
You can check our site at: http://www.mbam.qc.ca/

Eric Vanasse
Information Systems Manager
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts