From:
Emily Loughnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:23:59 +1200
HI Michael,

I have a lot of experience to offer on computer kiosks, and how to create
them so they add real value for visitors. To assist you in getting good
answers to your questions, I'd need to know some basic information to start
with:
1. are you imagining the kiosks to be in the refurbished house - or
elsewhere?
2. How many do you plan - and where in the layout - are they "stand and
interact" or "sit and research"?
3. What type of information do you imagine? (What needs to be updated) How
does it relate to the storyline of the exhibition?
4. What is the audience?

I always think you should use technology to provide something you can't get
any other way - in this case the audio and interactive components alone
could make a strong case for a powerful and memorable kiosk...I'd be
delighted to help you, if you can answer these q's - off list is fine.

Emily
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Emily Loughnan
Click Suite
www.clicksuite.co.nz
PO Box 6459
Wellington
New Zealand
ph: +64 4 384 3533
Creators of international award winning interactive media - double winners
of world medals at the New York Festivals New Media competitions - one GOLD
(a visitor kiosk in a national museum) and one Bronze (an interactive
educational programme).