From:
Tim Bosher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:37:55 +1100
Help!
Can anyone point me to a list or other source where I can access Public
Records Offices or State Archives. (I want to investigate how they use
ocmputer technology)

Hoping someone can help

Thanks. (Please reply to me not to the list)
Tim

*            Tim Bosher           *      Museum of Victoria          *
* [log in to unmask]  *  Information Systems Branch      *
*      Phone: +61 3 651 6751      *      Fax: +61 3 651 6180         *
*      There is no time like the present to postpone                 *
*      what you should be doing.                                     *