Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:31:52 +0200
We represent Museo Michetti, a new contemporary arts museum in
Francavilla al Mare (Italy). We have only been open for roughly five
months and are still testing the structure and the staff within it;
basically we are still in a run-in period.

The museum has a number of different sections dedicated to various
activities which vary from conferences to concerts and obviously arts
exhibitions.

We currently host three separate exhibitions dedicated to the following:

- the study and realisation of 2 paintings by F.P. Michetti (1851 -
1929) called "Le Serpi" and " Gli Storpi" and all the preparatory works
that lead to the creation of these;

- "Omaggio a Capogrossi"  an extensive exhibition on the works of
Giuseppe Capogrossi (1900 - 1972) between 1949 and 1972;

- "50th Premio Michetti" - an exhibition containing all the works that
have won this nationally prestigious prize;

Our web-site is being prepared and will be available shortly.

Please direct any queries or suggestions to:

Marco Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
P.R. & marketing rep.

Tel +39 85 4911161
Fax+39 85 810569